Det aarhusianske software- og designhus, Mjølner Informatics, har opkøbt det danske it-konsulenthus, Springfeed, som har hovedsæde i København og kontor
Mjølner is Europe’s 15th Best SME Workplace
We’re proud to announce that Mjølner is among Europe’s top 100 workplaces for the sixth time.
Employees of 2,330 companies in 19 countries across Europe assessed their workplaces. The ranking was announces at an award ceremony held yesterday in Rome.
The 100 Best workplaces are divided into three size categories:
- 25 Best Multinational Workplaces
- 25 Best Large Workplaces (with more than 500 employees)
- 50 Best Small & Medium Workplaces (with between 50 and 500 employees.)
Facts about the 2013/14 Great Workplace Survey
- Some 2.330 companies participated in the 2013/14 Best Workplaces study in Europe (+10% compared to 2012/13).
- 681.848 valid employee surveys were received for this edition of the study (+16% compared to 2012/13)
- The companies taking part in the study represent a combined 1.555.540 employees (+15% compared to
- 19 countries are represented on the lists
- Average commitment to employee training: 71 hours per year
- An average, 92% of the employees among the 100 Best say that “taking everything into account, I would say this is a great place to work.” (This result is consistent with last year’s statistic).
Visit Great Place to Work and see the lists here.